Hi my loves, thanks for stopping by! Today I’m finally sharing my updated spring and summer skincare routine and how I get my skin to feel healthy, hydrated and nourished during the warmer months. Lately, I found the perfect products and few gadgets that work for sensitive/combination skin type, I’m also super excited to collaborate with my absolute favorite beauty brands again, so let’s get started!:)
– In the morning I go just straight into my cleanser, and I still like to use this Origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil (here). It works great for my skin type and always leaves my face looking fresh and feeling super clean. I love to use it with my Foreo Luna2 (here), 100% waterproof, anti-aging silicone facial-cleansing brush. This is just the most gentle thing ever! I use the pink one, which is perfect for normal and sensitive skin type (I was just afraid that the blue one, for combination skin type, will be too harsh for the delicate skin under my eyes). I’m TOTALLY in love with this product! It makes your skin look so glowy, smooth, brighter and more elastic. I use this every morning and every night to wash my face, and what I do is – I put it under my sink and wet it a little bit, apply my cleanser, and then I start to massage my face for about 2 minutes.
– After I’m done the cleansing, I love spritzing my skin with a toner or facial water spray – this will just make your skin feel so refreshed and energized. My fave toners at the moment – Rosewater by Rosense (here) and this one here from Mario Badescu.
– The last and final step – moisturizer. I’ve been using the same moisturizer for years – GinZing Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer (here). It never makes my skin look oily, and it works great under makeup. I’m also obsessed with this eye cream here. Definitely one of my favorites – works great for delicate and sensitive skin around my eyes.
Natural makeup is the most flattering during the summer months, and because it feels like summer here in Munich, I’m super into tinted moisturizers lately. I love any beauty product that includes SPF and this VitaZing SPF15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer (here), is my go-to all summer long. It gives a flawless-looking finish, feels super light and the color blends really well with the skin and my Clinique lightweight concealer (here). I really love using creamy products during the summer because it takes literally 2 seconds to apply and gives you a healthy, glowy and natural look. So, when it comes to cream eyeshadows, I really like this one here from Benefit (lasts for hours without creasing or fading), then I apply this Tinted Brow Gel from Anastasia Beverly Hills (here), Creamy Cheek Colour Rouge (here) from Laura Mercier, Clinique mascara (here – my absolute go-to at the moment), and a little bit of lip balm (here) or neutral MAC lip gloss (here).
It’s a must-have when it comes to my summer skincare routine, and I usually use Caudalie 100% Organic Grape Water (here) or Mario Badescu (mentioned before).
NIGHT SKINCARE ROUTINE
Nothing’s changed here and I always start my night skincare routine from removing eye makeup with Sensibio H2O Micellar Water (here). Then I use Origins Gentle Oil again, and my new favorite makeup remover, Cleansing Makeup Removing Jelly with Willowherb (here). Sometimes makeup remover can be very irritating and leave your skin feeling tight and dry, but this one doesn’t do that. I use it with my Foreo Luna2 brush, it’s very gentle, perfect for sensitive skin, and believe me – after these 3 steps, there’s going to be zero traces of makeup on your face;)
Then, before I use my eye cream and moisturizer, I like to apply some anti-aging serum and massage my face with Foreo brush again – but this time I use the anti-aging side. My skin felt so soft and smooth after this routine!
I use a face mask 2 or 3 times a week, and here’s my top 3:
– Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask (here)
– Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask (here)
– and my latest obsession – Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay (here), which works for me not only as a face mask but also as a gentle peeling.
SILK PILLOWCASE AND EYE MASK
Did you know that silk pillowcases and eye masks might have anti-aging benefits? Sleeping on a silk pillowcase and using a silk sleep eye mask like this one here, can actually help reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles, and protect the delicate skin around your eyes from damage while you sleep.
And that’s it, guys:) As I mentioned before, I’ve been trying to wear less make-up, especially now during the warmer months. I’m the happiest I’ve ever been with my skin lately, so I don’t want to hide it under thick layers of make-up:) I hope you find some inspirations in today’s post, and yes, I’m aware that some of these products are on the pricier side, but believe me – a proper skincare routine is something you should definitely invest in, especially if you have a sensitive and problematic skin type.
Don’t forget to let me know what are your “go-to” beauty essentials for the upcoming season:)
*As always, all opinions are 100% honest and completely my own.