With the change of season and warmer weather, we all start to get into cleaning mode. This always apply to my home, workspace, closets, but also to my makeup routine, so I thought it was about time to share my favorite spring & summer makeup essentials with You all. Below are some of my everyday favourites for a soft, easy & natural look and little accessories that You can use to keep things clean and organized 😊
– “Jo & Judy” Beauty Bag (here)- I’m super excited that I can finally fit all my palettes, makeup and brushes into one bag for travel! This adorable rose gold beauty, is designed to keep all Your makeup stuff (and anything You need it to – bobby pins, hair accessories, brushes etc.) in one place, creating Your morning routine super easy and organized, even while traveling! 👌
– ORIGINS GinZin Energy-boosting moisturizer (here) – my favourite „under makeup” moisturiser for warmer months. It smells beautiful, light formula helps keep the skin hydrated and glowing all day long, totally recommended! 😊
– Estée Lauder „Double Wear Light“ Foundation (here) – I normally only use BB creams during the spring & summer, but I have to admit – I LOVE this foundation so much! This is such a different product compared to regular „Double Wear Light’ Stay in Place Makeup” from Estée (here), but everything about it (especially the light coverage without looking too heavy) is really great! 👍
– Concealer – finding the best creamy concealer for our skin tone can be difficult, but I already have a few products, which I really really like and these are: „CLINIQUE” Airbrush Concealer (here), SMASHBOX Studio Skin Concealer (here) and two good drugstore concealers, also great for highlighting: L’Oréal Paris Perfect Match Touche Magique Highlighter (here) and Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Effekt Concealer (here) 👍
– NYX Highlight & Contour Palette (here) – this palette is one of my must-haves! Full of neutral matte tones that are perfect for everyday wear. Love using the color “Matte Taupe” as a bronzer, “Matte Soft Yellow” as a setting powder for under eye concealer and “Pearly Soft Peach” as a soft highlighter.
– Barbara Hofmann Brush (here)- small, fluffy brush – best for applying blush and bronzer.
– Mac Eyeshadows (here)- “Charcoal Brown” and “Brule” – love this combo for everyday, soft look (the first one, You can also use as an eyeshadow to fill in Your brows)
– Mac 217 Brush (here) – perfect eyeshadow blending brush! So soft and fantastic for a smooth and sophisticated look 😉
– Mac “Whril” Lipstick (here) – matte & pretty dark, but still my number 1, I can’t live without! 💄💋
– Lancôme „Hypnose Drama” Mascara (waterproof version here) – my absolute go-to everyday black mascara, the brush is great, gives nice volume and length.
– Spring & Summer Scent – nothing’s changed here and I’m still obsessed with fresh flower-smelling perfumes. My current top 3: Chanel N°5 L’EAU (here), Marc Jacobs “Daisy” Eau so Fresh (here ) and „Love Story” from Chloé (here) 🌸 🙌
So, that’s all for today my loves! Hope You all have a relaxing weekend and be sure to follow me on Instagram for more pictures, daily moments and inspirations. Happy Sunday everyone! 😘